Preventive or preventative maintenance is routine maintenance which is designed to prevent the need for more costly repairs. By regularly engaging in activities which contribute to the upkeep of your network, a business owner may be able to sidestep serious problems which arise as a result of neglect, and more expensive maintenance can be delayed. Many people regard preventive maintenance as a critical part of caring for a network, and this practice is generally viewed as cost-effective, sound, and highly advisable for business owners.
In order for your network to run as intended, every piece of the network must work properly. Preventative maintenance is concerned with anything that can be done to prevent any component of your network from failing. This includes:
- Client computers (also referred to as workstations) – PCs, Apple OS, Laptops, desktop and other handheld devices.
- Servers – the computers controlling specific parts of the network
- Peripherals – devices such as printers, whiteboards or scanners that are connected to client or server computers
- Devices such as hubs, switches, bridges and routers that are used to control the network
- The equipment used to connect the network together, whether cables or wireless devices or a combination of the two
- The software running on all this equipment.
In-Home or In-Office one-on-one Training:
If you’re looking for the best value in skill enhancement training – Look no further!
We are committed to providing you with exceptional training experience. What better way to learn than in your own home on your personal device by a Certified Pro.
We are a full-service company – from needs assessment and support to progress measurement – we do it all!
Everyone is different so why shouldn’t your training be different? Our specialist creates an individual training plan that is tailored to your needs and wants.
Virus removal & Antivirus Installation
Is your computer running very slow? Do you have trouble printing or do you keep getting strange, threatening pop-up messages?
Sounds like you may have a virus or some malware from out there on the Internet.
Taking care of infections early is essential to prevent file corruption and data loss.
The good news is we enjoy helping return infected technology to good health.
Contact us to set up an appointment, and our experts will have your computer back to normal in no time!
Whether you just purchased a new sound system or your existing system just isn’t working right, our expert technicians can get your system to its peak performance.
We offer cables of the highest quality at an affordable price.
Our HDMI 3.0 significantly increases bandwidth to 18Gbps and includes the following advanced features:
- Resolutions up to [email protected]/60 (2160p), which is four times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution.
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience.
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (Up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio.
- Connected homes – Wire your homes with smart devices
Installation and Setup
Thinking of a new device or replacing existing equipment in your network, let the Certified experts at Lamont IT Services Ltd. install and set it up in your network.
Don’t have a network yet?
No problem, we can get your network up and running so all of your devices are able to communicate with one another.
Want to have access to the internet from all of your wireless devices?
No problem, we can setup your Wifi Network so you are able to access the internet from all of your Laptops, Tablets’ and Smartphones.
Backup and Storage
So you’re asking yourself, “Why have a backup system in place?”
It is vital to have all of your files backed up.
Fact: Computers fail, hard drives fail, and all of your valuable information is gone. Work files, client information, personal photos ext. Once they are gone, their gone.
Let Lamont IT Services Ltd. help you find the right backup solution for you.
Having issues with your devices? No problem, our experts can diagnose the exact problem and get it fixed so you can be up and running again in no time.
Is your device running so slow it’s preventing you from getting your work done? Just like a car, all electronics need tune-ups to keep them running at peak performance. Our Certified experts can take your slow running device and get it running full speed again.
Your computer not suiting your needs anymore, no problem, we can upgrade the components to improve performance, graphics, and enhanced storage capacity.
Is there a program you need to make your business run more efficiently? Not a problem, our experts can install the software you need and get rid of the programs you don’t need.
At Lamont IT Services, we pride ourselves with being able to help businesses and individuals protected and watch over what is theirs, even when your away.
- Burglary and Vandalism are the number one reason most people install video cameras. Video cameras often deter criminals from attempting thefts. If there is an incident, such as car keying or graffiti, a well-placed video camera can provide the necessary evidence for Police to arrest and charge the perpetrators.
- Neighbour and Neighbourhood disputes are another popular reason for Security Surveillance Cameras. Whether or not a recent incident has spurred your desire to keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary, security cameras can help alleviate any concerns and show you what is taking place in front and behind your home or business. A properly installed outdoor video surveillance camera can record all activity and give insight into what is really going on when you’re not looking.